Involving Families in SEAL
Date: 10 Sep 2010
INVOLVING FAMILIES IN SEAL
A NATIONAL CONFERENCE
A practical, fun and inspiring one-day conference offering the opportunity for early years, primary and secondary practitioners to:
- Learn from leading experts and case studies – hear from primary and secondary schools - what makes Family SEAL effective and why
- Take away hundreds of practical tips and inspiring ideas to use immediately
- Develop a comprehensive whole-school strategy for effectively involving all families in SEAL (including the ‘hard-to-reach’)
- Improve Ofsted/Estyn outcomes – how family work in SEAL meets the parental engagement focus
- Get a taste of Family SEAL – it’s fun!
- Browse a comprehensive range of resources, and network with like-minded colleagues
- Take away a free ‘Tool-Kit’ of ready to use resources to get started.