Senior Mental Health Training Session 3
Date: 18 Jan 2022
Following the success and popular demand of the previous two Senior Mental Health Leads training sessions, we are now offering a third training date:
Session 1 – Full Day – Wednesday 28th September 2022
Online 9am – 5pm
Session 2 – Half Day follow up – Wednesday 8th February 2023
Online 9am – 12:30pm
- Understand the role of the Senior Mental Health Lead
- Explore personal attitudes and values and examined local data
- Identify those issues pertinent to the pupils in your school and be able to plan to meet these
- Gain confidence to embed a whole school approach to mental health in school
- Understand the principles of trauma informed and restorative practices.
- Understood the provisions and services within Swindon.
- Know where to seek additional support within Swindon.
Course Cost: Schools across BSW will be charged £160 for the full course offer. This cost will be fully covered through the DfE grant offer of £1200.
For further details and how to book on to this course please get in touch.