Cohort 4 - Senior Mental Health Leads Training
Date: 21 Nov 2022
Following the success and popular demand of the previous three Senior Mental Health Leads training sessions, we are now offering a fourth training date:
Session 1 – Full Day – Wednesday 18th January 2023
Online 9am – 5pm
Session 2 – Half Day follow up – Thursday 18th May 2023
Online 9am – 12:30pm
- Understand the role of the Senior Mental Health Lead
- Explore personal attitudes and values and examined local data
- Identify those issues pertinent to the pupils in your school and be able to plan to meet these
- Gain confidence to embed a whole school approach to mental health in school
- Understand the principles of trauma informed and restorative practices.
- Understood the provisions and services within Swindon.
- Know where to seek additional support within Swindon.
Course Cost: Schools across BSW will be charged £160 for the full course offer. This cost will be fully covered through the DfE grant offer of £1200.
For further details please contact; Swindonhealthyschool@swindon.gov.uk
To book on the course please use the following Eventbrite links: